San Quintín Dive Trip
Get paired up with one of our professional spearfishing guide / photographers to dive some of the best pinnacles and high spots Northern Baja has to offer. In this multi day guided trip you will have opportunities to hunt yellowtail, white seabass, halibut, sheepshead, calico and much more. San Quintin is known for having one of the most productive fisheries in Baja, and this trip will put you there at the peak of the fishing season.
Safety is paramount with diving, so we do require that you have a certification from a freediving training agency. The depths we will be diving are mostly between 10 and 40 feet so we won't be pushing any depth boundaries, however San Quintin is known for having some solid current and occasionally choppy seas so it is highly recommended that you have a strong comfort level in these conditions.
Cost: $1250 / diver
Day 1: Travel and arrive in San Quintin for Dinner (approx 5 ½ hr drive, depart San Diego by 9am to arrive before dinner)
Day 2: Dive
Day 3: Dive
Day 4: Dive
Day 5: Return home after breakfast
Included in this trip :
- Professional Guide / Photographer to provide 1 on 1 coaching and capture the Baja experience on camera
- Lodging at The Old Mill Hotel (double occupancy - 2 rooms with 2 beds each split between 3 divers + guide)
- Dinner and pack lunch provided by Eucalipto Restaurant (breakfast will be provided on the last day before leaving)
- Panga (3 days)
- Documentation… Passport, Mexican fishing license, Visa.
- Equipment / Gear (see below)
- Transportation to and from San Quintin
- Fish filleting (can be provided for an additional fee)
- Tip for Panga (typically this is $20 per person per day)
- Mask / Snorkel
- Weight belt / Weights
- Spearfishing gear: speargun with either a float line and float or a reel
- dive knife
Rental gear will not be available for this trip, please have all necessary equipment.